Inclusive 5D/4N Malapascua 10 Dive and Accommodation Package
- Posted on in Inclusive Diving Tour
Number of Nights 4
Total Activities 10
Total Dives 10
Our Inclusive five days and four nights accommodation and dive package comprises of everything you need for a perfect experience at Malapascua, without the need to arrange or worry about anything! We will pick you up from Cebu City (anywhere) in a luxury air conditioned vehicle to bring you to Maya port at the north tip of Cebu island – Stopping for optional refreshments along the way. From there we will arrange your boat transfer and escort you to the reception area of your chosen resort. In this package we have selected our recommended resorts: Hippocampus Beach Resort and Legend Beach Resort .
We will then allow you to decide which dives you wish to experience so you can get the most out of your visit to Malapascua and its wondrous dive sites.
- Hippocampus resort options
- Legend resort pptions
- Equipment rental
- Marine fees
- Cebu airport pickup
- Air conditioned transfers to and from Maya Port from Cebu City
- All Boat transfers between Maya and Malapascua Island
- Your accommodation (Air conditioned or Fan rooms)
- Daily breakfast at the resort.
- 10 stunning dives incl. Tanks, Weights, Dive Guide and of course a Dive Boat!
- Travel insurance
- Additional dive equipment rental
- Vouchers for missed dives
- Marine fees, optional day trip fees, night dive surcharges
- Additional divers
Package Price Staying at Hippocampus Beach Resort
|PAX||Standard Fan||Superior A/C||Deluxe A/C|
Hippocampus Bonus: 10th diver is free of charge on accommodation, diving and transfers!
Package Price Staying at Legend Beach Resort
Legend Bonus: 10th diver is free of charge on accommodation, diving and transfers!
Additional Dive Equipment Rental Prices
|Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins) per day||₱450|
|BCD per dive||₱200|
|Regulator (with pressure/depth gauge and extra air source) per dive||₱200|
|Wet-suit per dive||₱120|
|Full set of scuba gear (excluding dive computer) per dive/day||₱400-1,000|
|Private dive guide per dive||₱360|
|Underwater flashlight per dive/day||₱300-700|
|Underwater camera per dive/day||₱750-1,500|
|Dive computer per dive/day||₱300-700|
|12 liter Nitrox (EANX) per dive||₱250|
|15 liter Nitrox (EANX) per dive||₱350|
|15 liter Air per dive||₱100|
All rates are per person and based on two people sharing in either a double bed to two single beds
Standard Marine Fees and Charges
- Malapascua Marine sanctuary fee ₱150 per diver per day
- Night dive surcharge ₱180 per diver per day
- Monad Shoal (Thresher shark cleaning station) has a Shark protection Plan fee of ₱50 per diver per dive.
- Gato Island day trip (45 minutes boat ride 1-way / incl. 2 or 3 dives) there is a surcharge of ₱350 per diver per day (minimum 4 divers required)
- Kimud Shoal (45 minutes boat ride 1-way). Depending on water temperature, sea and weather conditions. There is surcharge of ₱350 per diver per day (minimum 8 divers required)
- Doña Marilyn Wreck (1 1⁄2 hour boat ride each way / incl. 2 or 3 dives. Depending on water temperature, sea and weather conditions. There is a surcharge of ₱500 per diver per day (minimum 8 divers required)
- Kalanggaman Island day trip (1 1⁄2 hour boat rode each way / incl. 2 dives. Depending on water temperature, sea and weather conditions. There is a surcharge of ₱500 per diver per day (min. 8 divers required), there is additional also a Sanctuary / island fee of ₱500 visitor.
- BBQ on Kalanggaman Island ₱500 per person (minimum 10 guests required)
Arriving via Cebu Airport (CEB)
Upon exiting the airport in Cebu and picking up any luggage you walk out of the arrival hall. Once outside, turn right towards a fenced area where our representative will be waiting with a sign board bearing your name.
Once you have met the representative he/she will signal the car to approach from the designated waiting area. The vehicle may take 5-10 minutes to arrive. During you may make a brief visit to the main airport departure area to change currency or access the ATM machine. When the car/van arrives to pick you up the driver will assist you with your luggage. Please be aware there are many porters who are very quick and willing to assist you. Please remember these porters do expect a cash tip if you let them assist you. The drive will take more or less 3 hours depending on traffic on the road and the time of day. The driver is at your service if you want to stop for a break or a quick bite to eat just ask him. Also, please instruct the driver to adjust the air conditioning temperature to your preference.
The Maya pier cannot always be accessed directly with the outrigger transfer boat and you may need a small flat boat to traverse the submerged boulders and sand banks. Depending on the tide, you might get wet feet here when getting onto the small transfer boat. When arriving at Malapascua, again you may need a smaller boat that will ferry you to shore. You may also get wet feet here depending on conditions.
Should you encounter any difficulty during your transfer to your destination and if there is anything we can do for you please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details provided with your booking.