Kite Surf In Malapascua
- Posted on in Kite Surf
Kite Surf Malapascua
Come and visit us at the ONE AND ONLY Kite school on Malapascua Island. Mix up your vacation and try this extremely addictive and rewarding water sport. Ask us about the courses and if you book online, you can receive a 10% discount by using the discount code Online123. The Kite school is located on the main beach, Bounty Beach, in Hippocampus Beach and Dive Resort. We teach under the strict guidelines of PASA, which ensures you the best kite education you can get on the market.
Why go to Boracay and have to worry about the hundreds of other kites in the sky when you can come see us and be the only one in the water!
We use new and the best equipment on the market, and also ensure your safety with the use of impact/flotation vests, helmets, wetsuits, and booties. We also have a small boat on stand-by in case of emergencies and always have a spotter/helper on the beach to lend a hand and make your kite experience that much better.
FOR THE EXPERIENCED KITER
If you would like to use our storage facilities and our crew to help make your life easier, just pop in to say hello. Our on site merchandise shop may also have something for you, including high quality sunscreen to keep your face from turning red. How about a souvenir t-shirt that is also sexy and stylish! If you didn’t bring your gear but you wanna ride, check out our rental prices below!
Check out some of our packages
Kite Surfer Packages
We get out with the practice kites. Just some down right fun flying time and some basic theory about the “wind window”.
Time: 90 minutes
Level 1 Kite Surfer
- Determine wind direction, speed and quality to assess safety.
- Understand the requirements for a good launch area.
- Understand the rules of the road with other kiters.
- Set-up equipment independently and safely and perform a pre-flight check.
- Use and reset all safety features on the equipment.
- Use of kite harness.
- Perform self-rescue techniques to disarm the kite and get to shore with gear.
- Perform a safe launching and landing of the kite.
- Execute kite water relaunches.
- Body Dragging in control of direction.
Level 2 Kite Surfer
Level 1 must be completed before completing Level 2
- Meteorology knowledge for risk management decisions.
- Theory and Physics of riding
- Water start and ride simulation on land
- Perform water start on the board and maintain control of kite and board solo.
- Control speed with advanced kite and board handling.
- Work the board and kite in harmony for extended rides.
- Can perform basic turns and transitions.
Time: 2-3 Hrs
Level 3 Kite Surfer
Level 2 must be completed before completing Level 3
- Using trim strap to adjust power intake
- Consistently staying upwind
- Perform advanced turns and transitions
- Maintain control in most wind conditions.
- Perform simple jump
Time: 3-4 hours
PRIVATE LESSON BY THE HOUR
Learn how to edge upwind effectively, cheeky transitions, and the best of all… get some hang time!
Learn to perfect basic jumps and spins.
Time: 60 minutes
Levels 1-3 Combined
Combine Beginner Levels 1.2. and 3 in this action packed course.
By far the most popular option for those who are interested in the sport, because after 2-3 days you can be up riding and harnessing the wind!
Includes everything you need to know about the sport to make you an independent rider.
Come and fly with us!
Time: 2-3 days – 10-12 hrs
Kite Surf Equipment Rental
Full Kit – contact us for individual items
- Hourly – ₱1,750
- 1 Day – ₱3,000
- 2 Days – ₱5,500
- 3 Days – ₱5,000
- 1 Week – ₱10,500