Don’t Miss our Malapascua to Kalanggaman Day Trip
Kalangaman island is the most beautiful powder white sand bar in the region which attracts visitors daily from all over the world.
As a highly prized wildlife and marine reserve, visitor numbers are limited to maintain the island’s picturesque setting and habitat. It’s crystal clear waters host sanctuary to a bountiful plethora of colorful marine life which wraps the island’s white sand with a tropical blue glow.
Kalangaman island is an unspoiled photographers wet dream Robinson Crusoe micro-paradise. There’s no internet, no power, no resorts just hammocks, palm trees, soft white sand and possible the best swimming and snorkeling known to man woman or beast.
Don’t forget your camera because your friend just won’t believe you’ve been there.
So you wanna go or what?
We have daily trips from Malapascua to Kalanggaman available for P800 per person. Reservation is advisable as visitor numbers to the island are limited.
The day trip includes
- One of our guides will meet you at your resort in the morning between 7:30am and 9:30am to show you to the boat. The exact time depends on the tide and weather but we will arrange this with you the night before.
- The boat trip from Malapascua to Kalanggaman will take up to 2 hours – depending on wind/tides.
- The boat will approach Kalanggaman Island from the North East and navigate around the sand bar to the South of the island where you may disembark and explore the island.
- Snorkels are available for hire separately for P200 for the day as large groups prefer not to shoulder this cost for each of their party. Please let us know in advance to ensure there is adequate supply.
- Lunch time will be around 12 O’Clock and consists of a BBQ (Pork/Chicken) with rice with a soft drink. If you would like to order additional items (e.g. cold beers) please arrange with us the night before.
- The boat will leave for Malapascua between 2:30 and 3:30 PM – depending on the wind direction the return trip can get a little wet due to sea spray. It’s advisable but not essential to take something waterproof or warm.
If you would like to camp overnight at Kalanggaman we need to know in advance to arrange with the night guard.
Day Trip Prices
|PAX||TRIP TYPE||PER PAX|
|1 to 9||Joiner||₱800|
|10 to 14||Own Boat||₱1,000|
|15 to 24||Own Boat||₱700|
|25 to 32||Own Boat||₱650|
Kalanggaman Island Marine Park Fee: ₱500 per pax – ₱250 per pax for Filipinos. (mandatory)
Snorkel Hire: ₱200/day (optional)
Please inquire below for further information
Please share our Malapascua to Kalanggaman Island Day Trip with your Friends!